Elgar Research Reviews offer an authoritative summary of the seminal works that have established a field of research. World renowned experts research and select the most important readings in their field, and provide a detailed essay outlining the evolution of these disciplines. We take this content and make it fully searchable with smart linking to locate resources in your library, on publisher platforms, repositories, open web, and Google books.
Examples of recommended readings in selected fields include:
Research Reviews in Economics
Research Reviews in Law
Research Reviews in Business
Click here for a full list of available Research Reviews.
Benefits for library
- Add value and drive usage to your library holding
- Provide users with a first point of entry to a new topic
- It works with library discovery technology
- MARC records, COUNTER 4
- Perpetual ownership model
- Part of Elgaronline – same library friendly license, ILL, multiuser, course use etc
Benefits for users
- A unique narrative on the developments of a given field
- Expert and comprehensive selection of the seminal must read articles
- Saves days of preliminary research
- Quickly find resources, discover alternative versions
- Print articles, export citations
- Ideal for use on courses, or for course preparation
Click here to download more information.