About the content
Elgaronline includes scholarly research monographs, Research Handbooks, companions, dictionaries, encyclopedia and journals.
- Our works include scholarly research monographs in major subject areas of Law, Business, Economics and the Social Sciences
- Our authors and editors include 14 Nobel Prize winners
- Examples of our acclaimed series:
- New Horizons in Regional Science
- New Thinking in Political Economy
- New Horizons in Institutional and Evolutionary Economics
- New Horizons in Environmental Law
- Elgar International Economic Law
Leading Handbooks in the Social Sciences
- Authoritative, peer-reviewed and original works
- Providing in-depth surveys of important areas across Economics, Law, Business and Management and Social and Political Science
- The editors and contributors are significant figures in their respective fields
- Specially commissioned original chapters offering comprehensive anaylses of the topics in question
Reference Works - Companions, Dictionaries and Encyclopedia
- Useful research resource for new and established scholars alike
- The search and browse facilities on Elgaronline enable quicker and more sophisticated discovery of the relevant content, enhancing the original value beyond the print editions and rendering them indispensable reference tools to support research
- Several titles are available with increased full text functionality
Books and series not on the platform
- Elgaronline includes all new and original scholarship published by Edward Elgar Publishing. It excludes textbooks and major works (journal reprint collections). For more information on the series and titles have are excluded from EO, please contact email@example.com.
- Visit e-elgar.com for all Edward Elgar titles.