Benefits of a personal user account
A personal user account is required to use the personalized features of Elgaronline.
- Save and tag content items, search results or book lists for future reference
- Create alerts for new content added to the site
- Set up and manage alerts for journals
- A personal journal subscription or online purchase individual articles
A personal user account does not provide access to full text content. If you would like access to the content, your institution or library will need to purchase this via Elgaronline. The books included in Elgaronline are also available internationally as both print and eBooks. For more information, please visit our main Edward Elgar Publishing website.
Who can create an account?
All individual users can create accounts. You do not need to have access to the content on Elgaronline to create a user account.
How do I register for an account?
- Click on the Not registered? Sign up link at the top of the Elgaronline website.
- Complete the form with your name, email address and password. Also fill in the reCaptcha box (a test to filter out spam bots)
- You are now registered - it's that easy!