Edited by Robert J. Brent
This Handbook provides an authoritative overview of current research in the field of cost–benefit analysis and is designed as a starting point for those interested in undertaking advanced research. The Handbook contains major contributions to the development of the field, focussing on standard microeconomic policy evaluations, the relatively neglected area of macroeconomic policy and its integration into a formal CBA framework, and dynamic considerations in CBA
- Published in print:
- 30 Jul 2009
Show Summary Details
- Handbook of Research on Cost–Benefit Analysis
- Chapter 1: Overview of the Field and the Contributions in the Handbook
- Chapter 2: Cost–Benefit Analysis for Health
- Chapter 3: Cost–Benefit Analysis of Drug Abuse Treatment
- Chapter 4: Can Cost–Benefit Analysis Guide Education Policy in Developing Countries?
- Chapter 5: Cost–Benefit Analysis in Transport: Recent Developments in Rail Project Appraisal in Britain
- Chapter 6: Cost–Benefit Analysis of Environmental Projects and the Role of Distributional Weights
- Chapter 7: Cost–Benefit Analysis Applied to Labour Market Programmes
- Chapter 8: Regulation and Cost–Benefit Analysis
- Chapter 9: Can Cost–Benefit Analysis of Financial Regulation be Made Credible?
- Chapter 10: The Welfare Effects of Inflation: A Cost–Benefit Perspective
- Chapter 11: Cost–Benefit Analysis of Economic Globalization
- Chapter 12: Poverty Alleviation Programs and their Impacts: A Survey
- Chapter 13: Too Hungry to Read: Is an Education Subsidy a Misguided Policy for Development?
- Chapter 14: Project Finance and Cost–Benefit Analysis
- Chapter 15: Cost–Benefit Analysis and the Evaluation of the Effects of Corruption on Public Projects
- Chapter 16: Social Security and Future Generations
- Chapter 17: Irreversible Investments: A Cost–Benefit Perspective
- Chapter 18: Pro-Growth, Pro-Poor: Is There a Trade-off?
- Chapter 19: The Value of the 1964 Surgeon General’s Report
This content is available to you
If the inline PDF is not rendering correctly, you can download the PDF file here.