Edited by Julio Faundez and Celine Tan
International Economic Law, Globalization and Developing Countries explores the impact of globalization on the international legal system, with a special focus on the implications for developing countries.
- Published in print:
- 29 Oct 2010
Show Summary Details
- International Economic Law, Globalization and Developing Countries
- Chapter 1: Introduction
- Chapter 2: International Economic Law and Development: Before and After Neo-Liberalism
- Chapter 3: Multilateral Disciplines and the Question of Policy Space
- Chapter 4: Assessing International Financial Reform
- Chapter 5: Crisis and Opportunity: Emerging Economies and the Financial Stability Board
- Chapter 6: The New Disciplinary Framework: Conditionality, New Aid Architecture and Global Economic Governance
- Chapter 7: Taxing Constraints on Developing Countries and the Global Economic Recession
- Chapter 8: The World Trade Organization and the Turbulent Legacy of International Economic Law-making in the Long Twentieth Century
- Chapter 9: Holistic Approaches to Development and International Investment Law: The Role of International Investment Agreements
- Chapter 10: Human Rights and Transnational Corporations: Establishing Meaningful International Obligations
- Chapter 11: Core Labour Standards Conditionalities: A Means by Which to Achieve Sustainable Development?
- Chapter 12: Developing Countries and International Competition Law and Policy
- Chapter 13: Does the Globalization of Anti-Corruption Law Help Developing Countries?
- Chapter 14: Intellectual Property, Development Concerns and Developing Countries
- Chapter 15: Biotechnology and the International Regulation of Food and Fuel Security in Developing Countries
- Chapter 16: Environment and Development – The Missing Link
- Chapter 17: The UN Climate Change Convention and Developing Countries: Towards Effective Implementation
- International instruments
This content is available to you
Chapter 1: Introduction
If the inline PDF is not rendering correctly, you can download the PDF file here.